I decided to sign up for those #graze boxes and just got my first one and OMG SO COOL
Eeeeehhhh? I WANT. Anyone have an extra invite they wouldn’t mind sending my way? Just made my way around the site and I want try almost everything *drools*
I can’t get over how precious these look. I mean, seriously. Look at these darling dears!
Nommin’ again. Buffalo chicken fries.
Ingredients1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts6 cups vegetable oil, for fryingHoney-Chipotle Sauce⅔ cup honey¼ cup water¼ cup ketchup1 tablespoon white vinegar2 teaspoons ground chipotle powder½ teaspoon saltBatter1 egg, beaten½ cup whole milk½ cup chicken broth1½ teaspoons salt¼ teaspoon black pepper¼ teaspoon paprika¼ teaspoon garlic powder¾ cup all-purpose flourBreading1½ cups all-purpose flour1½ teaspoons salt¾ teaspoon paprika½ teaspoon black pepper½ teaspoon garlic powder
InstructionsTo make sauce:
- Combine all sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.To cook chicken:
- Heat oil in fryer or Dutch oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the batter, excluding flour, in a shallow bowl. Whisk in the flour until smooth.
- Make the breading by combining all ingredients in another shallow bowl or pie pan.
- Cut the chicken into bite size nuggets. Dip each piece of chicken into the batter, allowing the excess to drip off. Toss the chicken into the dry breading and coat completely.
- Carefully drop the breaded chicken (5 or 6 pieces at a time) into the hot oil and fry for 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove chicken from oil and allow to drain on paper towels.
- Repeat until all chicken has been cooked.
- Place chicken into a bowl and pour the sauce over top, toss gently to coat. Serve nice and hot with ranch, if desired.